1/1 Photo of Chinese Noodle & Vegetable Stir Fry (For One)
A modified Chinese noodle recipe from KittenCal's 5-Minute Chinese Noodles, with a healthy vegetable stir-fry. You can use any kind of noodles, actually. The gravy is what really makes the dish. :D
My Private Note
plate o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the cooked spaghetti, make sure it is damp.
- 2Prepare broccoli florets. Peel and slice carrot. Slice button mushrooms into thin slices. Chop up garlic cloves.
- 3Heat up some olive oil in a wok. When hot, pour out excess oil from wok. (I don't like my food oily, so I do this; but it's optional.).
- 4Fry 1/2 of the chopped garlic until fragrant. Add carrots and stir-fry, making sure heat is evenly spread. After about a minute, add broccoli florets. Stir-fry for a few minutes, until broccoli begins to darken, and then add the mushrooms and continue stir-frying for about a minute.
- 5Turn heat down and add 1/2 cup water to the wok. Add 1 tbsp soy sauce and 1 tbsp mirin sauce. Continue stir-frying for a couple of minutes.
- 6Turn the stove off and cover the wok with a lid to make sure it remains warm.
- 7Prepare another wok by heating up some olive oil. Pour out any excess oil.
- 8Fry the rest of the garlic until fragrant. Add the spaghetti and stir-fry, making sure to mix well.
- 9Add 2 tbsp soy sauce (or to taste) and mix well. Turn heat down a little bit and add 1/4 cup water. Continue stir-frying for a few minutes before turning your stove off.
- 10Pour spaghetti and the spaghetti's 'sauce' into a plate. Add the vegetable stir-fry on top, making sure that the vegetable stir fry's sauce is also added inches.
- 11Serve hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Noodle & Vegetable Stir Fry (For One)
Serving Size: 1 (437 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.0
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3156.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: