Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a tasty, summery salad, perfect to take to lunch.
Make and share this Chinese Noodle Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 125 g fresh egg noodles
- 1 barbecued chicken, with bones and stuffing removed.
- 1 bunch asparagus, blanched and chopped
- 8 shallots, finely chopped
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup snow pea sprouts, roughly chopped
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1 small Spanish onion, finely slided
- 1⁄4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon plum sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Boil noodles until soft.
- Combine all sauces in a cup.
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl.
- Drizzle sauces over bowl, and mix.