Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Just as good as any restaurant...
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom
- 1⁄4 lb sliced ham
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄4 lb small shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup minced green onion
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 12 wonton skins
- 2 green onions, diagonally cut in 1 inch pieces
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄2 lb fresh spinach, trimmed,washed,drained,cut in thin strips
- Mince 3/4 cup of mushrooms.
- Slice the rest.
- Saute' ham in oil, drain on paper towel.
- Set aside 6 shrimp and finely chop the rest.
- Add minced mushrooms, onions, and soy sauce to the chopped shrimp.
- Mix to a paste consistency.
- Place mixture in the middle of the wonton skin.
- Brush water on 2 borders of the skin, covering 1/4" from the edge.
- Bring one end over to form a triangle.
- Seal edges.
- Pull the other 2 ends together to meet and overlap under filling.
- Moisten 1 end, pinch firmly.
- Bring chicken broth to a boil.
- Add wontons, sliced mushrooms, green onions.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Add reserved 6 shrimp and spinach.
- Cook until spinach wilts.
- Top with ham strips.