Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a good meat ball recipe. Its a little different then most meat ball recipes.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 green peppers, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 (14 ounce) can bean sprouts, including liquid
- 1 (7 ounce) can mushrooms, including liquid
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- Mix together gr. beef, milk,bread crumbs,salt, 2 teaspoons soy sauce, and 1/4 teaspoons ginger.
- Form into 24 balls.
- Roll in flour mixture.
- Brown in skillet with 2 T. oil.
- Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Saute pepper strips 5 minutes in skillet.
- Add bean sprouts, mushrooms, soy sauce,and brown sugar.
- Bring to boil, then simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in cornstarch-water mixture.
- Cook and stir until thickened.
- Add meat balls and heat thoroughly.