Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
350 Best Vegan Recipes
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 3 lbs chinese long beans, trimmed into 4 inch pieces
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Cook long beans in peanut oil. Add shallot and stir fry 1 minute.
- Add garlic and sesame oil and stir fry until fragrant.
- Remove from heat and stir in orange juice, lime juice, soy sauce, tossing well to coat. Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds.