- 2 chicken breasts, pounded and sliced
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄8 cup cornflour
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- water, as needed
Directions See How It's Made
- To Marinate: In a small bowl mix together oyster sauce, sesame oil, sugar, egg, salt and pepper;add chicken, cover dish and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Dip marinated chicken in cornflour and saute in a large skillet until cooked through (juices run clear) and color is a nice, golden brown.
- To Make Sauce: Bring 1/2 cup water to boil in a small saucepan.
- Dissolve sugar in boiling water, then add lemon juice and thicken liquid with pudding mix.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve.