Recipe by *Pixie*
Just dump it in a casserole and bake... If you like tinned mushrooms and bean sprouts, the prep time is even faster...
Top Review by Laurie519
This recipe is delicious! I've been making it for years. It's one of my stand by recipes:) I use 1.5 lbs of ground beef and increase the rice by half a cup to stretch it. I also reduce the soya sauce to 2 tbsp. Thank you for posting.
- 453.59 g hamburger (browned and well drained)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can water
- 1 can Minute Rice
- 78.07 ml chopped celery
- 78.07 ml chopped onion
- 354.88 ml bean sprouts (or tinned if you must)
- 78.07 ml soya sauce
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 354.88 ml sliced mushrooms (or tinned if you must)
- 14.79 ml butter
- 1 can chow mein noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the mushrooms in butter in a non stick pan until tender.
- (if you don't want to do this use 1 can sliced mushrooms) Add the bean sprouts and cook for two minutes (if you don't want to do this used tinned) Mix all the ingredients in a large casserole dish.
- Cover and bake at 350F for at least 45 minutes.