Cook1 hr 15 mins
This isn't really 'typical' Chinese food... but it has Chinese elements! *LOL* We used to eat this growing up ... I have recently been reintroduced to it through my sister, and boy am I ever glad! :-) It looks a bit , ummm... nasty when mixing *LOL* but it is very good! :)
- Brown hamburger and onions.
- Add celery, rice, soups, water and sauces.
- Pour into a sprayed 13x9 pan.
- Bake at 350°F for an hour, stirring a couple of times during cooking.
- Top with chow mein noodles and bake 10-15 minutes longer.