Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is easy and tastes so good, it came from a gal I met in Idaho in 1975
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 3 stalks celery (chopped)
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans water
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) packagehard chinese noodles
- 1⁄2 cup instant rice (you can use left over cooked rice)
- brown hamburger, onion, and celery.
- put in dutch oven.
- combine soups water, soy sauce, and rice with hamburger.
- bake for 1 hour in 375o oven.
- stir once or twice during cooking time.
- serve over the chinese noodles.
- add more soy sauce to your liking.
This is really tasty - I have this recipe from way back - except I only use 1 can of cream of celery and 1 can cream of mushroom. Thanks for posting. This is better than you think it would be!