Prep 48 hrs
Cook 20 mins
tastes great with fried or white rice. this is a great sweet barbeque dish.
Make and share this Chinese Grilled Pork recipe from Food.com.
- 1 celery rib
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 5 slices orange zest
- 2⁄3 cup dry sherry
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin
- finely chop celery, carrot, and onion.
- whisk together all ingredients except oil and marinate pork in mixture for 48 hours.
- remove pork from marinade.
- strain marinade into pot and reduce until thick and bubbly.
- brush pork with 1 tbp sesame oil and grill, basting with reduced marinade.
This should get more than 5 stars, it is awesome so juicy and moist, full of flavor!Followed recipe exactly. YUMMMY Thanks afr0bunny