1/1 Photo of Chinese Grilled Pork
48 hrs 20 mins
tastes great with fried or white rice. this is a great sweet barbeque dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1finely chop celery, carrot, and onion.
- 2whisk together all ingredients except oil and marinate pork in mixture for 48 hours.
- 3remove pork from marinade.
- 4strain marinade into pot and reduce until thick and bubbly.
- 5brush pork with 1 tbp sesame oil and grill, basting with reduced marinade.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Grilled Pork
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.4
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 112.2 mg
- Sodium 1454.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 38.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: