Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A simple grilled chicken recipe that I have made outdoors and in my broiled oven and Foreman grill!
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a plastic bag.
- Stab the chicken a few times to make sure it soaks up all the goods, then add to the liquid.
- Place in fridge for at least a few hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill until done turning once.
I loved this recipe. It's so easy and my family loved it served over rice. Here is another super simple one that I've made before: http://www.perdue.com/recipes/asian-grilled-chicken/1330/s/
I marinated my chicken for 24 hours. This isn't bad, but for me it isn't a five star marinade.
Not a review but a question. How long to broil the chicken in aqn oven, does anyone know???