1/5 Photos of Chinese Green Beans
Delicious and spicy green beans, just like your favorite Chinese restaurant. Be careful with the sesame oil, or it can overpower your beans. Prep time includes steaming the beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash beans, trim ends and remove strings.
- 2Arrange beans in a vegetable steamer (or a colander that will sit nicely in saucepan), and place over boiling water.
- 3Cover and steam 5 minutes.
- 4Drain and plunge into cold water, drain again.
- 5Coat a large nonstick skillet (or wok) with cooking spray or peanut oil and heat until hot.
- 6Add gingerroot and garlic and saute 30 secs.
- 7Add beans, saute 5 minutes.
- 8Combine 2 tablespoons water and remaining 5 ingredients.
- 9Stir well.
- 10Add to beans, cook 30 seconds or until thoroughly heated, stirring constantly.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.8
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 172.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 1.7 g