Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- fresh ginger, grated (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock or 1⁄2 cup canned broth
- Heat wok or deep pan over high heat until it is hot. Add oil and wait until it is smoking, add ginger and garlic and leave for a minute or so.
- Then add the oyster sauce and stock simmering for another few minutes.
- Pour over your favorite fried rice, white rice or meat, especially chicken.
i thought this was very helpful. quick and easy, and improved our stir fry immensely. would be even better if i invested in some peanut oil and oyster sauce! had to otherwise substitute.
This was good although it still wasn't exactly what I was looking for in flavor. (I'm trying to duplicate the garlic sauce the local restaurant uses on their pork egg fu yung) I will make this again though because it was a nice sauce.