This comes from 1000 Great Recipes. Posting for ZWT3. I love fruit salads b/c you can have them for breakfast, lunch or dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the sugar in a small saucepan with the lime zest and 1 ¼ cups water.
- 2Heat gently until the sugar dissolves completely, then increase the heat and boil gently for about 7-8 minutes.
- 3Remove the saucepan from the heat and leave on one side to cool the syrup.
- 4Drain the lychees into a jug and pour the juice into the cooled lime syrup with the lime juice.
- 5Place the fruit in a bowl and toss gently with the syrup. Chill for 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.4
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 43.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lychees in heavy syrup