I found this recipe by Good Housekeeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, heat 6 cups of water to boiling.
- 2Add walnuts and bring to a boil again and cook for 1 minute.
- 3Rinse under running water and drain.
- 4Place walnuts in a large bowl, add sugar and toss to mix.
- 5Heat oil in skillet to 350°F.
- 6Add 1/2 of the walnuts at a time and fry for about 5 minutes or until golden in color.
- 7Place walnuts in a sieve to drain.
- 8Sprinkle with salt.
- 9Toss to keep walnuts from sticking together.
- 10Place on waxed paper to dry.
Browse Our Top Chinese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Fried Walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.9
- Calories from Fat 343
- Total Fat 38.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 41.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 8.9 g