I've not tried this, but will do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice bacon and fry until crisp.
- 2Remove bacon and saute onions and celery in bacon fat.
- 3Cook until tender.
- 4Add mushrooms, rice and soy sauce.
- 5cook for 10 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- 6Stir in beaten egg and cook only until egg is done.
- 7Add crisp bacon and mix well.
- 8Serve with roast or grilled meats and poultry.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Fried Rice With Bacon and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.3
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 63.5 mg
- Sodium 714.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 9.5 g