Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I've not tried this, but will do!
- 750 ml cooked rice
- 250 g bacon
- 250 ml mushrooms, sliced
- 250 ml celery, diced
- 125 ml spring onions, sliced
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 30 ml soy sauce
- Dice bacon and fry until crisp.
- Remove bacon and saute onions and celery in bacon fat.
- Cook until tender.
- Add mushrooms, rice and soy sauce.
- cook for 10 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in beaten egg and cook only until egg is done.
- Add crisp bacon and mix well.
- Serve with roast or grilled meats and poultry.