Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I've not tried this, but will do!
Make and share this Chinese Fried Rice With Bacon and Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Dice bacon and fry until crisp.
- Remove bacon and saute onions and celery in bacon fat.
- Cook until tender.
- Add mushrooms, rice and soy sauce.
- cook for 10 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in beaten egg and cook only until egg is done.
- Add crisp bacon and mix well.
- Serve with roast or grilled meats and poultry.