Swan Valley Tammi's Note:
I doubt this really qualifies as authentic Chinese cuisine, but it's delicious nonetheless and very simple. Use pre-cooked rice that's been sitting in the fridge for at least a day or two (or in the freezer) for the best results.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon until crisp. Remove and drain on paper towels, but reserve 3 tablespoons drippings.
- 2Add onions and celery to drippings and cook until tender.
- 3Add mushrooms, rice, and soy sauce. Cook 10 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- 4Stir in beaten egg and cook only until egg is done.
- 5Crumble bacon and add to rice mixture. Mix well and serve.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Fried Rice With Bacon and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.2
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 100.6 mg
- Sodium 1030.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 13.3 g