Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Similar to Fried Rice - but made with bulgur. Easy, tasty.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup bulgur, medium grain
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup frozen green pea
- 1⁄2 carrot, finely diced
- soy sauce
- Put bulgur in pot & pour boiling water over it. Stir, cover and let sit for 30 minutes to absorb water.
- Put 1 tsp oil in nonstick fry pan. Pour in egg, let cook as omelet. Remove from pan and cut egg into slivers and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to pan. Saute onion and carrots, when onion begins to turn golden, add green peas. Cook until peas are soft.
- Add bulgur and mix well. Add soy sauce to taste, mix well. Add egg, mix, and reheat.