Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe from watching Emeril on TV and wow is it good. I made for a golf group of about 20 people and there were rave reviews all around. Enjoy!
- Season both sides of the ribs with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle both sides with five spice powder - generously.
- Wrap ribs in plastic wrap and then in aluminum foil.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bring ribs to room temperature.
- Place on a baking rack (don't unwrap)and bake 1 and 1/2 hours.
- Let cool slightly before unwrapping.
- Serve with Emeril's Sweet Orange BBQ sauce (which I will also post.).
We had these for dinner two hours ago and we are now sitting watching TV AND still eating them. Just fantastic.
Excellent, served with an orange honey mustard sauce, thanks.
ChefWally; I have in the past had some good ribs, but these are a tie for Number One. Loved the Five Spice Powder, gave the ribs a great flavor. I peeled the membrane from the back of the ribs. They tuned out so tender, moist and so tasty. I am so glad that I chose you as my CHEF. Warmest Regards, Bill Anatooskin "Uncle Bill"