Recipe by chefwally
I got this recipe from watching Emeril on TV and wow is it good. I made for a golf group of about 20 people and there were rave reviews all around. Enjoy!
Directions See How It's Made
- Season both sides of the ribs with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle both sides with five spice powder - generously.
- Wrap ribs in plastic wrap and then in aluminum foil.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bring ribs to room temperature.
- Place on a baking rack (don't unwrap)and bake 1 and 1/2 hours.
- Let cool slightly before unwrapping.
- Serve with Emeril's Sweet Orange BBQ sauce (which I will also post.).