1/3 Photos of Chinese Five-Spice Chicken
1 hr 5 mins
Amanda in Adelaide's Note:
This is very quick to prepare and to later throw in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the chicken pieces in a large dish or plastic bag.
- 2Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- 3Marinate refrigerated overnight or for 1 to 2 hours if time is short.
- 4Transfer the chicken to a baking dish and brush with the marinade.
- 5Cook uncovered in a preheated 350F (180C) oven, brushing once or twice with the marinade, until the chicken is done, about one hour.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Five-Spice Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 623.6
- Calories from Fat 400
- Total Fat 44.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 187.5 mg
- Sodium 1515.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 49.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: