This is very quick to prepare and to later throw in the oven.
Make and share this Chinese Five-Spice Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Place the chicken pieces in a large dish or plastic bag.
- Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- Marinate refrigerated overnight or for 1 to 2 hours if time is short.
- Transfer the chicken to a baking dish and brush with the marinade.
- Cook uncovered in a preheated 350F (180C) oven, brushing once or twice with the marinade, until the chicken is done, about one hour.