Directions See How It's Made
- Place all the ingredients in a blender, blend for 1 minute.
- Scrape down the sides, blend for a few seconds more until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- To Cook-----------------.
- A- Use upside down crepe pan& follow instructions or B- Use a non stick skillet, you do not need oil or additional fat on the pan.
- Pour a little batter in the pan, tilt the pan and turn the pan to spread an even thin layer of batter on the bottom of the pan.
- Cook over medium heat for a minute or two (these wraps will not be brown when they are cooked but will brown when you fill and fry them later).
- Flip the wrap and cook second side for a few seconds.
- When freshly cooked these are very easy to fill and fold, I recommend to have your filling ready and fill each one as it comes off the pan.
- Filling suggestion available under Chinese recipes here on Zaar.
- You may now continue to fry the egg rolls or wrap them in plastic wrap& foil and freeze them for future use.