Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious, fruity drink. It has a great color with a turquoise over red. It's dangerous in that you can barely taste the alcohol.
- 1 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1 ounce blue curacao
- 1⁄2 ounce grenadine
- club soda
- Shake Midori and Curacao in a shaker with ice.
- Pour grenadine into the bottom of a rocks glass.
- Very carefully add a dash of club soda, being careful to not upset the grenadine.
- Carefully add the Midori and Curacao, again, making sure not to upset the grenadine.
yikes! this was super sweet!! i made this cocktail for some friends and everyone felt the same way-way too sweet. its almost like this recipe is missing something. i had to doctor it up quite a bit. i put only a drizzle of grenadine, not 1/2oz, added lime juice, and used probably 2oz club soda?? this made it drinkable. i think maybe 1/2 oz of both melon and blue curacao, 1 oz vodka, lime juice and soda may be better. vodka may cut down the sweetness. the colour was super cool however!!