Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 hrs
My hubby and I really like these ribs. When I made these I used Country Style Ribs, doubled the sauce and used the Orange Marmalade. This recipe came from 31 Delicious & Nutritious Crockpot Pork.
- 3 -4 lbs pork ribs
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade or 1⁄4 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 crushed garlic clove (or more)
- Combine soy sauce, marmalade, ketchup and garlic.
- Brush all over the ribs.
- Place in a crockpot and pour remaining sauce over all.
- Cover and cook on low at least 10 hours. Note: Cooking for 12 hours the meat falls off the bones.