Chinese Corn and Chicken Soup
- Combine chicken, soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch, water, sesame oil, salt and pepper.
- Cover and set aside until needed.
- Heat pan over medium heat.
- Add peanut oil; then ginger, stirring a few seconds.
- Add chicken stock, both corns. Bring to a simmer.
- Add and stir in about a half cup of stock to chicken mixture. Then add this chicken mixture to the simmering stock mixture.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; then lower temperature to simmer about 5 minutes.
- Slowly pour the eggs in a steady stream into the pot. Use your fork to stir the top of the soup.