1/1 Photo of Chinese Coleslaw
Nancy Mahanay's Note:
Very easy, and my favorite to take to get togethers. Everyone asks for this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flavor packet from the Ramen Noodles with sugar, vinegar and oil.
- 2Pour over cole claw and onions.
- 3Crush Ramen Noodles and mix with almonds in a non-stick skillet.
- 4Heat until lightly toasted, stirring frequently.
- 5Combine ingredients immediately before serving.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.9
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 147.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: