Prep 2 mins
Cook 6 mins
A simple, yummy snack to satisfy your sweet tooth! These are a holiday tradition in our house.
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 (3 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) package peanuts or 1 (4 1/2 ounce) package salted cashews
- Heat chips in a bowl in the microwave for 6 minutes on High (or until melted), stirring every 2 minutes.
- Stir until smooth.
- Stir in noodles and nuts.
- Drop onto wax paper.
- Chill if desired (until set).
- Note: Recipe can easily be doubled!
These turned out great, however, I burned the first batch by trying to melt the chips for 6 minutes (stirring every two minutes). The chips were already burning at the end of the first two minutes. The second batch I tried turned out perfect, I heated the chips in the microwave for a total of 1 minute, 45 seconds, stirring after the first minute, then again after 30 seconds. They were the right consistency to mix with the rest of the ingredients. They were tasty, the kids loved them! Thanks Kree, good recipe!