- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 7 ounces snow peas
- 2 cups celery, sliced
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry beef in frying pan until broken up and well browned.
- Drain off fat and spread meat in 2 quart casserole; Set aside.
- Spread snow peas over top of meat.
- Slice celery on an angle; spread over peas.
- In bowl combine onions, soup, milk and pepper; mix well and pour over celery.
- Sprinkle chow mein noodles over all.
- Cover and bake in 350F for 40 minutes.