Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delightful Chinese recipe, for days when you are pressed for time but need a hearty meal.
Make and share this Chinese Choupsey recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oil and saute the vegetables for about 2-3 minutes. Keep aside.
- Dissolve the corn flour in a half a cup of water.
- In separate pan, cook the MAGGI Chicken Noodles for 2 minutes, using the rest of the water. Keep stirring with a fork to open the noodle strands.
- Add the corn flour paste. Cook for another one minute to thicken the gravy so that it coats the noodles.
- Add the cooked noodles to the sauteed vegetables.
- Serve hot.
- To make this recipe more nutrient dense, boil shredded chicken or soya chunks can be added.