Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
A delightful Chinese recipe, for days when you are pressed for time but need a hearty meal.
- 2 (198.44 g) package Maggi 2-minute noodles, Chicken flavored
- 118.29 ml cabbage, chopped
- 118.29 ml carrot, julienned
- 118.29 ml capsicum (red bell pepper)
- 118.29 ml fresh green beans
- 14.79 ml cornflour
- 1182.95 ml water
- salt, to taste
- 29.58 ml oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil and saute the vegetables for about 2-3 minutes. Keep aside.
- Dissolve the corn flour in a half a cup of water.
- In separate pan, cook the MAGGI Chicken Noodles for 2 minutes, using the rest of the water. Keep stirring with a fork to open the noodle strands.
- Add the corn flour paste. Cook for another one minute to thicken the gravy so that it coats the noodles.
- Add the cooked noodles to the sauteed vegetables.
- Serve hot.
- To make this recipe more nutrient dense, boil shredded chicken or soya chunks can be added.