Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
A delightful Chinese recipe, for days when you are pressed for time but need a hearty meal.
Make and share this Chinese Choupsey recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages Maggi 2-minute noodles, Chicken flavored
- 1⁄2 cup cabbage, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, julienned
- 1⁄2 cup capsicum (red bell pepper)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh green beans
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 5 cups water
- salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Heat the oil and saute the vegetables for about 2-3 minutes. Keep aside.
- Dissolve the corn flour in a half a cup of water.
- In separate pan, cook the MAGGI Chicken Noodles for 2 minutes, using the rest of the water. Keep stirring with a fork to open the noodle strands.
- Add the corn flour paste. Cook for another one minute to thicken the gravy so that it coats the noodles.
- Add the cooked noodles to the sauteed vegetables.
- Serve hot.
- To make this recipe more nutrient dense, boil shredded chicken or soya chunks can be added.