Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy one-pot dinner.
Make and share this "Chinese" chop suey recipe from Food.com.
- Brown ground meat and onion in a large pot.
- Add 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Thinly slice the entire bunch of celery, including the leaves.
- Add beef broth and celery.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until celery is tender.
- Add more soy sauce if needed, to taste.
- Serve as an open face sandwich over a hamburger bun.
Sorry, I agree. This is way to soupy to be called chop suey. I drained off the liquid and then had to spice it up a bit with more soy sauce and pepper. I served with rice instead of bread.
it is not that good its watery would not make again she must have forgot some thing in the ingredients
I think she forgot to add some cornstarch to make it thick and more soy sauce :)