the chowmein noodles add a nice "crunch" to this cookie..sometimes I use butterscotch chips instead of chocolate..when measuring the chow mein noodles..I just slightly break then into a little shorter pieces..then measure..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cream butter and sugars, add eggs one at a time, mix well.
- 2combine dry ingredients and blend inches.
- 3stir in chocolate chips and chow mein noodles that have been slightly broken into smaller pieces.
- 4drop by tspful on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 5bake at 350* for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6remove to racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (909 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1323.3
- Calories from Fat 635
- Total Fat 70.6 g
- Saturated Fat 32.5 g
- Cholesterol 222.3 mg
- Sodium 763.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 166.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 101.7 g
- Protein 18.4 g