A spicy chicken and vegetable filled wrap.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups diced celery
- 1 1/4 cups diced carrots
- 1 1/4 cups diced yellow onions
- kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 3/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 4 leaves iceberg lettuce, trimmed to fit inside the tortillas
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas (I use spinach flavored if available)
- 1In a mixing bowl, add the soy sauce, sherry, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes; stir to combine.
- 2Add the chicken; toss to coat; marinate for 15 minutes.
- 3Let the oil heat in a big non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- 4Add the celery, carrot, and onion.
- 5Add in 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt or to taste; cook vegetables, stirring frequently, for 5-7 minutes or until tender.
- 6Transfer the vegetables to a bowl.
- 7Clean out the skillet and return to stove burner.
- 8Heat the skillet over high heat.
- 9Sprinkle the cornstarch over the chicken and add the chicken to the skillet.
- 10Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and the pan juices have thickened.
- 11Add the vegetables, green onion, cashews, and hoisin sauce to the skillet; stir to combine.
- 12Line each tortilla with a lettuce leaf.
- 13Spoon chicken mixture onto lettuce.
- 14Wrap up burrito style and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Chicken Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (448 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 721.8
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 83.7 mg
- Sodium 2231.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 45.7 g