A great stir-fry.
Make and share this Chinese Chicken with Sweet Onions recipe from Food.com.
- Cut chicken into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Clean bell pepper; cut into 1-inch chunks.
- Quarter onions and slice thinly.
- In wok, heat 2 tablespoons corn oil until it begins to smoke.
- Add ginger, cayenne and chicken.
- Stir-fry until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes.
- Remove to serving dish.
- Add remaining corn oil; heat.
- Add onions and pepper; stir-fry until onion is slightly transparent.
- Return chicken to pan; add soy and sherry.
- Stir 1 minute more.
- Sprinkle with sesame hot oil.
- Serve with rice.