1/3 Photos of Chinese Chicken with Sweet Onions
A great stir-fry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into 1/2-inch cubes.
- 2Clean bell pepper; cut into 1-inch chunks.
- 3Quarter onions and slice thinly.
- 4In wok, heat 2 tablespoons corn oil until it begins to smoke.
- 5Add ginger, cayenne and chicken.
- 6Stir-fry until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes.
- 7Remove to serving dish.
- 8Add remaining corn oil; heat.
- 9Add onions and pepper; stir-fry until onion is slightly transparent.
- 10Return chicken to pan; add soy and sherry.
- 11Stir 1 minute more.
- 12Sprinkle with sesame hot oil.
- 13Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Chicken with Sweet Onions
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.7
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 139.2 mg
- Sodium 647.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 47.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: