Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This recipe was printed in the July, 1980 issue of Family Circle magazine
Make and share this Chinese Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Slice the shallots diagonally, put into a bowl, add the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sherry, honey and salt, stir well.
- Add the chicken wings, mix well and put aside for 1 hour.
- Rinse bean sprouts in cold water, drain thoroughly.
- Drain the wings, pat dry on paper toweling.
- Heat about 3 tablespoons oil, add the wings and cook over high heat until browned all over.
- Reduce heat and cook another 10-15 minutes, or until wings are tender.
- Mix cornflour with a little water, stir in the stock and remaining marinade.
- Add to the chicken and stir over high heat until boiling.
- Add the bean sprouts, reduce heat and cook another 2-3 minutes, or until reheated.
- Serve with rice.