1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
James Craig's Note:
This recipe was printed in the July, 1980 issue of Family Circle magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the shallots diagonally, put into a bowl, add the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sherry, honey and salt, stir well.
- 2Add the chicken wings, mix well and put aside for 1 hour.
- 3Rinse bean sprouts in cold water, drain thoroughly.
- 4Drain the wings, pat dry on paper toweling.
- 5Heat about 3 tablespoons oil, add the wings and cook over high heat until browned all over.
- 6Reduce heat and cook another 10-15 minutes, or until wings are tender.
- 7Mix cornflour with a little water, stir in the stock and remaining marinade.
- 8Add to the chicken and stir over high heat until boiling.
- 9Add the bean sprouts, reduce heat and cook another 2-3 minutes, or until reheated.
- 10Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.4
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 132.4 mg
- Sodium 738.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 36.0 g