This recipe has been in my family for 3 generations. We always make this for 4th of July and other celebrations. These wings get raves every time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix soy sauce, oil, garlic, ginger, lemon juice and MSG.
- 2Add wings and marinate overnight.
- 3Spread in pan in a single layer, use 2 pans if necessary.
- 4Bake on 350 for 1/2 hour.
- 5Increase heat to 450 and cook 15 minutes or until desired doneness.
- 6Remove from pan to serving dish.
- 7This is the original recipe. I cook them longer, about 45 minutes at 350 and then 15 minutes at 450. I like them very browned and sticky.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 759.1
- Calories from Fat 571
- Total Fat 63.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 174.7 mg
- Sodium 1171.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 43.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: