1/3 Photos of Chinese Chicken Spaghetti
Julie B's Hive's Note:
Found in TOH's family favorites. A winner from Jenna Noel from Glendale, AZ. You might consider a little more pepper flakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 2-in pieces
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups fresh snow peas
- 2 cups carrots, shredded
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3/8 teaspoon ground ginger or 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh gingerroot, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk corn starch and 1 tbsp soy sauce until smooth; stir in 1 tbsp sesame oil. Transfer to a large resealable plastic bag and add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat chicken. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, sugar, remaining soy sauce and sesame oil; set aside.
- 4In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry the chicken in canola oil until the juices run clear. Remove to a platter and keep warm.
- 5In the same skillet, stir-fry the peas and carrots for 5 minutes. Add green onions, ginger, and pepper flakes. Cook and stir until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 6Return chicken to pan. Add soy sauce mixture; mix well. Drain pasta; add to skillet. Toss until combined.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Chicken Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.1
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 48.4 mg
- Sodium 477.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 22.7 g