Recipe by Barbs Miller
Had lunch at a friends, she served this salad and the dressing was wonderful. I make this in a shaker bottle with a pour top and store in the refrigerator. It's a great light meal on these hot summer nights!
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup sesame oil (sounds like alot, but it's not)
- 1⁄3 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with tight lid or a pour top shaker bottle.
- Shake to combine well, until sugar is well dissolved.
- Put in refrigerator over night.
- (I add a bit more soy sauce, for my taste).
- Shake well and pour over salad made with: pouched chicken, romaine lettuce, mandarine oranges, snow peas, slivered almonds, seseme seeds, crisp Chow Mein noodles, etc.