1/1 Photo of Chinese Chicken Salad & Dressing
I could drink this salad dressing but it's even better drizzled on a chicken salad. Makes a nice main dish for lunch or dinner. Not for the calorie or carb-conscious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 354.88 ml rice wine vinegar
- 9.85 ml peeled grated fresh ginger (freeze it, peel with potato peeler)
- 29.58 ml sesame oil
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 7.39 ml salt
- 19.71 ml coleman dry mustard
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced (double if you like garlic)
- 59.16 ml vegetable oil or 59.16 ml canola oil
- 9.85 ml cracked black pepper
- 1Sift sugar& mustard together.
- 2Slowly add vinegar until smooth (whisk).
- 3Place mixture on top of double boiler (or use diffuser under a regular pot instead).
- 4Cook& stir on low until sugar is melted.
- 5Stir in soy sauce, ginger, garlic and blend well.
- 6Stir in oils.
- 7Add lemon juice, salt& pepper.
- 8Remove from stove, cool and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- 9Combine salad ingredients and drizzle dressing over top.
Browse Our Top Brunch Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Chicken Salad & Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.2
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 721.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 52.2 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar