Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Chinese Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 head napa cabbage
- 1 (3 ounce) package oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles or 1 (3 ounce) packagesesame ramen noodles or 1 (3 ounce) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 2 skinless cooked chicken breasts (marinated in teriyaki is excellent)
- 1 (6 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup light vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 -3 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil (optional)
- Chop chicken in bit sized peices, salt slightly.
- Slice cabbage and onion, put in large bowl w/chicken.
- Crumble ramon noodles over salad (if keeping the salad for a while, put the noodles over up to 30 minutes before serving otherwise they get soft a gooey).
- Mix dressing (oils, vinegar, seasoning packet from Ramon noodles, sugar).
- Blend well, pour over salad and toss lightly.
- Add well drained pineapple& almond slices over top and toss lightly.
- serves 6-8.