My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head napa cabbage
- 1 (3 ounce) package oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles or 1 (3 ounce) package sesame ramen noodles or 1 (3 ounce) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 2 skinless cooked chicken breasts (marinated in teriyaki is excellent)
- 1 (6 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup light vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 -3 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil (optional)
- 1Chop chicken in bit sized peices, salt slightly.
- 2Slice cabbage and onion, put in large bowl w/chicken.
- 3Crumble ramon noodles over salad (if keeping the salad for a while, put the noodles over up to 30 minutes before serving otherwise they get soft a gooey).
- 4Mix dressing (oils, vinegar, seasoning packet from Ramon noodles, sugar).
- 5Blend well, pour over salad and toss lightly.
- 6Add well drained pineapple& almond slices over top and toss lightly.
- 7serves 6-8.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.3
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.4 mg
- Sodium 321.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 17.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: