Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Channel 8 volunteer tv
Make and share this Chinese Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili paste or 3⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half, cooked and cubed
- 4 cups lettuce, torn,washed and dried
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- To prepare the dressing, whisk together the soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, chili paste, vinegar and sesame oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, lettuce, carrots, green onions and cilantro.
- Toss with dressing and serve.