- 1 small head of cabbage
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 ounces slivered almonds
- 2 celery ribs
- 3 large green onions
- 3 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles
- 7 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop onion, celery, chicken and cabbage.
- Break-up ramen noodles.
- Dressing: Mix the ramen seasoning packets, red wine vinegar, sugar, vegetable oil, sesame oil and soysauce.
- Toss dressing after mixing well with salad.
- Put salad in refrigerator for 1 hour.