Recipe by Sheila the Great
this is a great salad. There are others on this sight I just like this dressing the most.
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 2 tablespoons toasted slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 head finely chopped cabbage
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, set aside seasoning and break up noodles
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 4 cups salad greens
- 4 tomatoes, cut in wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- -combine chicken, almonds, cabbage, green onions, and uncooked noodles.
- -in a glass jar combine sugar, oil, salt, pepper, and vinegar. Shake until blended.
- -combine chicken and cabbage mixtue with dressing, refridgerate 2-24 hours.
- -serve on greens, sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and tomato wedges.
- to toast seeds and almonds place on a shallow pan in single layer bake at 350. sesame seeds for 2-3 minutes, almonds 5 minutes.