Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Our family loves this salad and I always am asked for the recipe. Hope yours does too!
- 1 head cabbage, chopped
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 4 chicken breasts, shredded
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Top Ramen noodles, broken up (discard seasonings)
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Arrange first four ingredients together in a bowl.
- Toast slivered almonds and sesame seeds in 350 degree oven till browned.
- Whisk remaining ingredients in a separate bowl for the dressing.
- Add almonds and sesame seeds to salad and then top with dressing.
- Mix well.
Made this for Spring PAC 2013 and I knew I would love this salad. I have fixed others like this and they are always a hit. Didn't change a thing but added a little more green onion for me. Thank you for posting.
We love this salad!! It's always requested when family visits. We eat on it the whole week... makes for an easy lunch. I follow the recipe exactly!