Recipe by Chef Lindsay
Our family loves this salad and I always am asked for the recipe. Hope yours does too!
Top Review by mama smurf
Made this for Spring PAC 2013 and I knew I would love this salad. I have fixed others like this and they are always a hit. Didn't change a thing but added a little more green onion for me. Thank you for posting.
- 1 head cabbage, chopped
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 4 chicken breasts, shredded
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Top Ramen noodles, broken up (discard seasonings)
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange first four ingredients together in a bowl.
- Toast slivered almonds and sesame seeds in 350 degree oven till browned.
- Whisk remaining ingredients in a separate bowl for the dressing.
- Add almonds and sesame seeds to salad and then top with dressing.
- Mix well.