Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Had this at a pot luck. It's a bit different from other salads.
- 1 (16 ounce) packagedole coleslaw mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups celery, chopped
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 12 ounces chow mein noodles, small bag
- 4 -6 grilled chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 6 ounces almonds, sliced
- 16 ounces salad dressing, Dorothy Lynch
- 2 tablespoons mrs. dash garlic seasoning
- This recipe calls for Dorothy Lynch salad dressing; it wouldn't let me punch it in so I listed it as salad dressing; Dorothy Lynch.
- Mix all together, except the chow mein noodles. Sprinkle the chow mein noodles on top just before serving.
- I have easily cut this recipe in half.
- I also don't use all of the almonds or chow mein noodles-pretty much adjusted to your taste.