Had this at a pot luck. It's a bit different from other salads.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package dole coleslaw mix
- 1 1/4 cups celery, chopped
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 12 ounces chow mein noodles, small bag
- 4 -6 grilled chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 6 ounces almonds, sliced
- 16 ounces salad dressing, Dorothy Lynch
- 2 tablespoons mrs. dash garlic seasoning
- 1This recipe calls for Dorothy Lynch salad dressing; it wouldn't let me punch it in so I listed it as salad dressing; Dorothy Lynch.
- 2Mix all together, except the chow mein noodles. Sprinkle the chow mein noodles on top just before serving.
- 3I have easily cut this recipe in half.
- 4I also don't use all of the almonds or chow mein noodles-pretty much adjusted to your taste.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.4
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 46.0 mg
- Sodium 494.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 17.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: