Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A different, yet tasty take on a salad.
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 8 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 head green cabbage, thinly chopped
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, crushed (chicken flavor)
- 2 lbs cooked chicken breasts, shredded
Dressing (use 2 seasoning packet from ramen noodles)
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup olive oil
- Mix together and chill. Bake the ramen noodle and almonds until lightly browned. Sprinkle on top for a nice crunch.
You have me hooked! Great Salad. I did add soy sauce to the dressing, and threw in some soaked dried craisens to add color and vitamins. I also cut back on the olive oil. After it sits and cools the olive oil gels at the bottom. After chilling I add some toasted top ramen noodles in the salad and on top with the slivered almonds. Your dressing is really great!