Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great dish for lunch, dinner or anytime. Never fails to bring rave reviews.
- 3 ounces rice noodles, fried
- 1 rotisserie-cooked chicken, roasted and shredded. (I use deli chicken or frozen Banquet strips, cooked and shredded)
- 6 green onions, sliced (include green)
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cashews (or more)
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 lemon, zest of, grated
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups olive oil
- Make dressing the day before or at least one hour before serving:.
- Combine dressing ingredients. Chill at least an hour before serving. (Best the day before).
- Fry rice noodles in small batches in about 3" of cooking oil. They will puff up quickly. Turn over and listen for another "puff".(This takes only seconds in hot oil.)Remove and drain on paper towel.
- Combine noodles, green onion,sesame seeds, chicken, cashews and lettuce.
- Add dressing and serve.