Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A friend of mine gave me this recipe many years ago. It's always been a favorite of my husband's. Makes a nice lunch.
- 1⁄2 lb chicken breast, cooked, cooled, and shredded
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 ounces rice sticks, browned in pan
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 4 stalks green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup roasted peanuts or 1⁄4 cup cashews or 1⁄4 cup almonds, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 teaspoons vinegar
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- Mix dressing ingredients. If you prefer chilled dressing, put in refrigerator for an hour or so.
- Mix salad ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad.